TFortis SG-Switch Lightning Protection Unit is designed for additional protection of Ethernet ports and 230V PU inside TFortis PSW switches from high-energy surges induced by lightning discharges. TFortis SG-Switch allows increasing the lightning protection level of TFortis PSW switches to class 5 (according to GOST R 51317.4.5)
- High level of protection against lightning statics (class 5).
- Weatherproof design (IP66 casing).
- Operation over a wide range of temperatures -55 to 70°С (-67 to 158°F).
- One device has two types of protection: 230V PU and Ethernet.
- Support Fast/Gigabit Ethernet.
- Support PoE/PoE+ (IEEE802.3af/at) including 60W PoE.
- Convenient visual control over module integrity.
TFortis SG-Switch Lightning Protection Unit consists of Ethernet Lightning Protection Modules (ESG), 220V PU Lightning Protection Module (PSG) and casing.
* For equipment implemented since 31.03.2016